Language learning and cultural exchange with MyHOSTpitality.com
MyHOSTpitality.com is an online community directed to families, young people and professionals with concern for language learning and cultural exchange through the coexistence with native people in the language of interest.
In our community interested persons may choose:
LANGUAGE EXCHANGE STAY
It is carried out between two members of the MyHOSTpitality.com community who send a family member for a period of time to learn another language abroad by living with another family. On a reciprocal basis, that family will, in turn, host a member of this family.
- Language agencies are eliminated as intermediaries.
- Terms and conditions of the exchange are agreed upon by both parties and there is no economic transaction between them.
- A language is learned and a culture is known through coexistence.
- Users’ profiles, in both cases, are exchange members.
If you want to know more about how this modality works, read the post “language exchange with MyHOSTpitality.com”.
LANGUAGE RECEPTION STAY
It is carried out between two members of the MyHOSTpitality.com community when one of them offers accommodation in exchange for practicing with the other in his native language during the length of time daily/weekly to be agreed upon by the both parties.
- Guest has the chance to learn a different language, culture, and country with the benefit of accommodation in exchange.
- Host practices the native language of the guest in a simple way in his own home.
- Terms and conditions of stay are agreed upon by both parties and there is no economic transaction between them.
- User’s profiles are host member and guest member, respectively.
If you want to know more about how this modality works, read the posts “language reception stay as guest with MyHOSTpitality.com” and “Being host with MyHOSTpitality.com”.
Members of our community must have the following characteristics:
- Interest in language learning.
- Curiosity to know about other cultures.
- Open-minded attitude towards the coexistence with people from other countries.
- Spirit of welcoming and hospitality.
- Enthusiasm for teaching the native language.
If you are interested, visit www.myhostpitality.com and please leave us your registration details.
If you have any questions, give us your comments or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.